- American Association of Sleep Technologists – the premier membership association representing the sleep technology profession.
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine – the sleep medicine association for professionals dedicated to the treatment of sleep disorders such as sleep apnea and insomnia.
- Sleepcenters.org – compiled and published by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) as a reference source of professional information on AASM accredited center and laboratory members.
- National Sleep Foundation – Nonprofit organization supporting public education, sleep-related research, and advocacy related to sleep deprivation, sleep disorders, and excessive …
- Talk About Sleep – Talk About Sleep is a service organization dedicated to information and awareness regarding sleep issues. Talk About Sleep seeks to educate the public at large, and the medical community in particular, to increase the number of sleep diagnoses.
- Narcolepsy Network – A patient support organization providing education and information about this neurological sleep disorder.
- American Sleep Apnea Association – a non-profit organization concerned health care promotes education, awareness and research into sleep apnea.